Good after noon you all. I’m late getting this out today. Over slept this morning and had to jump up and take care of my morning things so I could hope on here and get this out.
How is everyone. I’m trying to make it through the day. It’s getting ready to rain and I just want to crawl on the couch and sleep. I really don’t want to do anything but be lazy.
I’ve wanted to make some Mexican food today and decided on Mexican Cheeseburgers with homemade french fries. This a Hubby’s favorite meal. He loves homemade french fries and so do I. They go great with this Mexican Cheeseburgers and I promise your going to love them. My Kids used to love this meal as well when they lived at home. Hope you enjoy it!
Please bookmark this site and don’t forget to pin it and share with your friends on social media.
- 2 Large Yellow Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 pound Ground Beef
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Package Of Taco Seasoning (mild or hot)
- 6 Slices Monterrey Jack Or Swiss Cheese
- Hamburger Buns
- Banana Peppers
- 2 Jalapenos Peppers
- Cut onions and Jalapenos lengthwise and saute in butter till tender.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, and taco seasoning. Mix all the ingredients well and form into 6 burgers and cook in a large skillet to desired wellness. ( I like mine slightly pink inside)
- When hamburgers are done place a slice of cheese on them and allow it to melt. Once the cheese has melted, place some of the sauteed onions on top of the burger.
- Place on hamburger buns and add banana peppers and any extra’s you like on your hamburger. Enjoy!!