It’s been all I could do to put out today’s dinner post as I can’t sit still for wanting to work outside it’s so beautiful. This is the kind of weather I would wish for all the time. I want to grill today and it’s a great day for just that.
Today just perfect for sitting outside having a good cold Carona with Lime and just chatting with my hubby and watching the dogs play..
I’m going to make my famous southern Hamburger Steak and Gravy right on the grill which is so good, you want be able to sit still while you it eat. We haven’t grilled a lot this year like we did last year. Last year we grilled out at least once a week. Hope you enjoy!!
Please bookmark this website and don’t forget to pin and share with your friends on social media.
- 2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons of McCormick hamburger seasoning
- Mix together Ground Beef, Worcestershire sauce, Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and McCormick Steak seasoning. Form into 6 patties.
- Place on the grill and grill till medium done (slightly pink inside).
- After they are done grab a large skillet and place on the grill. (be sure to remove your hamburger steak while doing this as to not over cook)
- Add 2 tsp olive oil to the skillet. Add Onions and cook for 5-6 minutes until they are starting to brown, add mushrooms and cook an additional 2 or 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix chicken broth and flour together.
- Add chicken broth mixture, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to the onions and mushrooms. Add hamburger steaks back to the pan. Cook 3 minutes till sauce is thick.