- 2 lbs ground beef ( can substitute for turkey)
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- extra large bag of Tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 375.Cook ground beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink.
- Drain meat and add taco seasoning cooking for around 2 o 3 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile take out a large sheet pan and arrange a layer of Tortilla chips on the pan. Next add some ground beef and then sprinkle some of the cheese on top off the ground beef.
- Place in the oven and bake around 4 or 5 mints till cheese is melted.
- Take out of oven and let cool for a few minutes
- Sprinkle the lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives, green onions, jalapeno all over the hamburger and chips and then top with spoonfuls of sour cream. Serve warm and ENJOY!