Hey you all, how’s it going today? I love this day because the temp is wonderful as I’m sitting outside doing my work and enjoying this weather. It want be long when the cold weather will come in and days of sitting outside at my patio table will be gone till next year. I’m enjoying it while I can. I put out more of fall decorations yesterday evening as I love the fall of the year. Is everyone ready for fall which bring pumpkins and hoodies, bonfires and my favorite Halloween? I made some cute decorations for the front porch out of butternut squash where I found a tutorial and they turned out adorable. OK on to dinner. I’m in the mood for Mexican food tonight and decided to make a taco salad only this is a sheet pan dish that you bake. It’s easy to make and delicious. Who doesn’t love a good taco salad, right? Be sure to pick up a huge big bag of tortilla chips as you want be able to stop eating it. You can add spoon some refried beans to tortilla chips as well before you bake if you like. This will be a favorite for your family as it’s one of ours. Hope you enjoy! Be sure to bookmark this site and don’t forget to pin and share with your friends on social media.
- 2 lbs ground beef ( can substitute for turkey)
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- extra large bag of Tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 375.Cook ground beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink.
- Drain meat and add taco seasoning cooking for around 2 o 3 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile take out a large sheet pan and arrange a layer of Tortilla chips on the pan. Next add some ground beef and then sprinkle some of the cheese on top off the ground beef.
- Place in the oven and bake around 4 or 5 mints till cheese is melted.
- Take out of oven and let cool for a few minutes
- Sprinkle the lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives, green onions, jalapeno all over the hamburger and chips and then top with spoonfuls of sour cream. Serve warm and ENJOY!