Hello people.. Did you all have a good weekend? I did, hubby and I went to the October fest here near St. Louis. We had a good time. Walked around looking at all the crafts and watching the acts sing and dance. My favorite part is looking at the crafts. I’m always looking for something interesting and useful that you don’t see anywhere.
It’s a gloomy day today not suppose to rain but a good day for something comforting and hearty. I just want to go get in my PJ’s and lay around all day and wait for the new series Manifest to come on tonight. It’s pretty good if you’ve not watched it yet.
Well enough rattling on.. I’m fixing Cheesy Sour Cream and Hamburger Casserole today. It’s really good and goes really good with a good garden salad and some Cheesy garlic bread. Hope you will enjoy it.
Please bookmark and share with your friends on social media.
- 12 oz. package egg noodles, prepared according to instructions.
- 1 lb. hamburger
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ½ bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt.
- 24 oz. jar pasta sauce (I use Ragu)
- 1 c. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ⅔ c. Parmesan
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the hamburger making sure that your breaking it up. Add the onion, bell pepper, garlic and salt and cook for 5 minutes until the hamburger is cooked through. Add the pasta sauce and mix well.
- In a small bowl, add the cream cheese and microwave for 1 minute.
- In a sprayed 9″x 13″ baking dish, add the cooked egg noodles, sour cream, cream cheese and Parmesan. Mix until well combined. Add the hamburger mixture to the pan and stir until everything is loosely combined.
- Top with the shredded cheddar and Italian seasoning. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes, until cheese on top is slightly browning.