Good Day everyone. I been waiting all morning for the sun to come out today cause hubby and I are going to the October fest in St. Louis today, but it just not coming out yet but suppose to. Today really looks like a fall day out side the temp is only 59’F.
I’ve decided to make another casserole again to day this one with some chicken. I admit though that I didn’t take the time to cook a chicken so had hubby go this morning and pick up a rotisserie as it’s really good in this dish.
This has a lot of veggies as well and very hearty. Your family will enjoy it, trust me. It’s an easy meal to cook and I like the heating up the leftovers the next day for lunch as it taste even better. Please enjoy.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken( I like using rotisserie)
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions. Drain water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine all the other remaining ingredients. Add cooked noodles to mixture. Gently stir to combine everything. Pour into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!