- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, salted and peppered if desired.
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 10.5 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. sour cream, (equivalent to 1 cup)
- 6 oz. box stuffing mix
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled sausage, (cooked or raw)
- 2 teaspoons dry rosemary
Place the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, stuffing, and half of the broth. Layer the stuffing mix over the chicken.
To keep the vegetables separate from the stuffing, place a layer of foil over the stuffing, then place your vegetables on top of the foil. Poke holes on the bottom of the foil to allow the moisture to circulate instead of collecting on the top of the foil. You can also layer the vegetables right on top of the stuffing if you’d prefer.
Cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 6-7.
Before eating, check on the stuffing. If you’d prefer additional moisture, add the rest of the chicken broth, stir, and heat for an additional 10 minutes.