September 1, 2018
Hello I hope you will enjoy this recipe, please bookmark this site and if you enjoyed this recipe please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think.
We all love sheet pan dinners when there is nothing planned for the day and if your family is like mine the first thing they ask me is “whats for dinner” each evening. Here’s a great sheet pan dinner I love making. It calls for a sheet pan only which means an easy cleanup. I like to put foil on the pan as well which makes it even easier. Enjoy!!
- Preheat oven to broil. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until parboiled for 12-15 minutes; drain well.
- Place potatoes and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. (can boil broccoli in water for about 2 mints if you want it softer)
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
- Serve immediately with garlic butter, if desired.