If it wasn’t for having positive thinking I’m not for sure I would be able to handle the new move to Missouri. I’m not for sure if it’s where we live or what. This is a lot different from Georgia. Guess I just am missing there so much. It’s just Georgia always felt like home to me. I thank goodness I’m able to implement positive thinking in the wellness of my new diagnosis.
Did you know that your out look on life determines how you are gonna live it? If you’re a positive person you will tend to be more successful and happier. If your a negative person you will tend to be less happier and unsuccessful. If your living with bipolar depression having a positive out look is very important in order to survive. Why is this? If your thinking positive it allows you to see more possibilities in life. Here are some of the possibilities for positive thinking.
- a longer life-thinking positive instead of negative is a proven fact that your life can be a lot longer. If your positive you will be happier as well.
- less stress-worrying is a form of negative thinking and causes much stress. Try not to worry about the outcome of things. Be positive and confident that things will work out for you.
- better sleep-set a time for bed regularly and stick to it. Getting lots of sleep helps you think more positive and have a better out look on things. Not worrying will also help you sleep better at night. By staying positive you fend off worry and stress allowing you to sleep better.
- improved immunity-positive people aren’t likely to be as sick with colds and flu and if they do get sick they recover faster than those who are negative.
- more appreciative of little things-when you think positive you become more appreciative of little things in your life. When you are thankful for these things you keep yourself in a positive mindset and that helps you not to have negative thinking.
- higher self-esteem-when you’re a positive person you tend to see the potential you have inside your self. Because of this your able to carry your self better and you have a higher self esteem.
- more success-positive people tend to reject fear and if your bipolar your fear is heightened a lot more than normal. By rejecting fear you take on action of things you normally wouldn’t do. When you act upon things in life you will be more successful. If you just sit back and don’t act upon things you will never experience success. You will fail at times, but learn from your mistakes and carry on to the next experience.
As you can see if you your think positive and act upon your fears you live happier and healthy. I know that this is something I have to do in order to have a good life. Being bipolar is so dam hard. I have to add a little extra of everything in my life just to survive now, and being positive is one of the most important things I’ve learned I have to do.