August 24, 2018
- 1½ – 2 lbs of flank steak, trimmed
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 or 2 green bell peppers
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 package fajita or taco seasoning
- Slice onion and peppers and place a layer of onion on the bottom of slow cooker
- Rub both sides of steak with seasoning and place on layer of onions in slow cooker
- Add sliced peppers and remaining onions to slow cooker, cover and cook on high 5-6 hours.
Be sure to serve these on nice and warm flour tortillas and have your favorite toppings such as cheese, guacamole, salsa or other toppings on hand.