Giving up these things will not give you happiness over night but if you practice it on a regular basis it will all come together, giving you a better mental status.
- Give up the need to always be right-whats more important always being right about something or being a better person. It may feel good to be right, but it feels even better to be a better person.
- Give up on blaming others for your failures-your not a failure if your not blaming no one but your self. If you start blaming others then you become a the failure.
- Running from your Problems-face your issues, and fix hem. Don’t run from them they always follow you. Remember running is a temporary fix, only. It comes back to bite you even stronger if you don’t deal with it right away.
- Being ashamed of past failures-learn from your failures don’t be ashamed of it. It makes for a better you. Your past is not equal to your future.
- Making excuses instead of decisions-don’t make and excuse for what you can’t do. Get out there and try again, change the plan if the first one doesn’t bring satisfaction.
- Sitting empty handed-don’t site doing nothing about a situation and let it boil and boil, instead make new choices.
- What others think of you-it does’t matter what others think of you if you don’t care for yourself. You need to do what is best for you not what is best f or others.
- Don’t appreciate life-don;’t see yourself as a failure and don’t depend on someones else for your happiness you most be able to make yourself happy on your on.
Here’ a good book for a better guide to mental health
|You Are Not a Rock: A Step-by-Step Guide to Better Mental Health (for Humans)|